In this position you will be responsible for cleaning condo units, conference spaces and public areas. Perform outstanding guest service on a daily basis. Maintain interdepartmental lines of communication and interact on a daily basis with guests and resort staff.
- Strip bed linens; vacuum; dust; scrub sinks, tubs, toilets; surfaces, sweep and mop floors.
- Clean fixtures; wash windows & mirrors.
- Make beds.
- Communicate effectively with guests and staff.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- Previous hotel or resort related experience preferred but will train.
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; climb up and down stairs; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.
- Willing to work some weekends and holidays.
Pay: $14.00 per hour to start.
- Paid Time Off
- Health insurance eligibility for full-time workers
- Eligible for annual bonus (annual bonus not guaranteed)
- 6-8 hour shift
- Day shift